RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

What brand of e collar does everyone use?

• TriTronics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogtra

• Innotek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what kind of collar most folks here use, if you use one at all. I have both TT and Dogtra and use both. What reasons do you use a particular brand?

T

·
0 Posts
I had a Innotek for 10 months. It worked consistently for 6 mo. I recently upgraded to a Sport 50 and love it. I'll never change.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had my TT100 Lite since about 97-98, something like that. Still works. It does not hold a charge for as long as it used to, but I do not need to replace it yet...

JMAC

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have several TT collars. a 100 lite, a Flyway, a Pro 500 and many dummies and bark collars. I have a Dogtra Model 500 and I have Sportdog Prohunter 2400.

I have owned several other TT collars and an Innotek 500r (for about 2 weeks).

I do not like the feel of the Dogtra Transmitter, it's just a pesonal preference. I have used the Sportdog more in the last 2 months than the others combined.

Cray

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I have a TT 100LR that is a little over 11 years old - never any problems with it. I also have a Flyway Special that is almost 4 years old - never had any problems with that either. Also have a TT bark collar that is over 11 years old - still works like a charm!!

I've never had any problems with TT and I don't see my changing to a different brand.

Andy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts