Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shayne, if the grass were going to get "any greener," it would have already done so after 2 1/2 years.

Just sayin'...

...and just in case you don't own any mirrors, you are getting a much better deal than she is...

Again...just sayin'...

Keith G
----------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but make this a poll.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I cannot believe there is a poll about this.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Total greatness.

If anyone starts a Len's girl, Shayne's girl poll... i'm breakin out the "good" pics!!! (sooooo kidding... do not do that.... i will delete it)

Shayne - Who was about 280 in those pics and is now a svelt 215... she could do worse.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Sorry Shayne, but --

After two and a half years, you know either she is the one or she isn't.

Either way, you are taking advantage of her at this point.

Preserve her dignity and make an honest woman of her! :p

Just my GDG opinion. 8)

·
Registered
220 Posts
gdg

In Shayne's defense, she could leave anytime she wanted....
:D
But Shayne better pray she doesn't ever see this forum cuz
1. she's gonna kill you for making her picture the header
2. having a bunch of GUYS :shock: razzing you about the m-word gives her mucho ammo
3. I do believe she could easily find your replacement just from the guys on this board.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This poll should be blown away in a couple of days to protect Shayne!!!

:)

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
AmiableLabs said:
Sorry Shayne, but --

After two and a half years, you know either she is the one or she isn't.

Either way, you are taking advantage of her at this point.

Preserve her dignity and make an honest woman of her! :p

Just my GDG opinion. 8)
Well, she would be the SECOND "ONE" for me. I'm just taking my time.

Shayne

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Chris Atkinson said:
I thought Shayne told me she always swims straight and never cheats. Sounds pretty honest as she is.....
They all do in training... i'm afraid she will forget it all when we i pay the entry fees and step to the line. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shayne

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
big question

The big questions are how well does she call ducks and turkey's???? Throwing marks?? ect...???

Last time I went Turkey hunting, my wife wanted to go along. I sent the guys we were with one direction where we had been successful before. We went another direction, and I found a nice shade tree. I went to sleep for about an hour. My wife called up 3 toms to about 10 yards, and then woke me up to take one.

The other guys didn't get one so they couldn't say anything.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Re: big question

TerryBritton said:
The big questions are how well does she call ducks and turkey's???? Throwing marks?? ect...???

Last time I went Turkey hunting, my wife wanted to go along. I sent the guys we were with one direction where we had been successful before. We went another direction, and I found a nice shade tree. I went to sleep for about an hour. My wife called up 3 toms to about 10 yards, and then woke me up to take one.

The other guys didn't get one so they couldn't say anything.
Here's where i differ from most guys here. She doesn't hunt ducks - its to cold, she doesn't throw ducks - they will mess up her nails, and she doesn't train dogs - cuz her babies are perfect with or without titles.... AND I LIKE THAT. She is a girly girl and i dig that. Trainin dawgs and huntin is what i do with my buddies... i have plenty of buddies. I go out with my buddies, and she goes shoppin with her girlfriends. It works out well (except for my bank account)

Shayne

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Amiable - Either way, you are taking advantage of her at this point.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

GIVE ME A BREAK! :roll:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I forgot about the marriage penalty taxes..... I should my vote!!!! The year Katrina and myself got married, we had to pay a combined $1900 extra in federal taxes, and another $500 or so in State taxes thanks to the Marriage penalty.

No use in rushing into anything until you are having kids thanks to the way our taxes are set up.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yeah right!!!

Hey Darlin, I'll ax you to marry me as soon as the new tax bill is passed. In the meantime, hows about us have a kid or two?

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but that crap doesn't sit too well with me.

Jerry

·
Registered
71 Posts
Marriage is a 3-ring circus:

Engagement Ring

Wedding Ring

Suffering

I should know after 47 years. Hope the wife wont see this.

PS. Scientists have discoverde a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%. A Wedding Cake.

PS: I married Miss Right, I just didn't know her first name was Always.

The White Night

1 - 15 of 15 Posts