RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Who was the best Batman

  • George Clooney: Batman & Robin, 1997

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert Lowery: Batman and Robin, 1949

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Keaton: Batman, 1989, Batman Returns, 1992

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Val Kilmer: Batman Forever, 1995

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam West: Batman, TV series, 1966

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,345 Posts
"Who are you?"

"I'm Batman!"

While I enjoyed the TV series, I never thought Adam West was very convincing. I have to admit that I missed the Val Kilmer protrayal. But I loved Michael Keaton in the role....beside's his love interest's name was Vicki Vail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
471 Posts
Shayne Mehringer said:
Keaton was the next best.

My money says Will Smith plays the next one. :lol:

Shayne
Will Smith is correct........ with Shaquille O'Neal as Robin!

WAH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,503 Posts
WAH said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
Keaton was the next best.

My money says Will Smith plays the next one. :lol:

Shayne
Will Smith is correct........ with Shaquille O'Neal as Robin!

WAH
I think Will Smith would be a great batman, as for Robin get that guy who played his cosin in Fresh Prince of Belair. What was his name? What ever happend to him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
351 Posts
Ken Bora said:
I think Will Smith would be a great batman, as for Robin get that guy who played his cosin in Fresh Prince of Belair. What was his name? What ever happend to him?
He is doing Wayne Newton impersonations in Vegas :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Ken Bora wrote:

I think Will Smith would be a great batman, as for Robin get that guy who played his cosin in Fresh Prince of Belair. What was his name? What ever happend to him?


He is doing Wayne Newton impersonations in Vegas
More likely he's doing Wayne BRADY impersonations in Vegas. :wink:

Kevin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
Ken Bora said:
WAH said:
Shayne Mehringer said:
Keaton was the next best.

My money says Will Smith plays the next one. :lol:

Shayne
Will Smith is correct........ with Shaquille O'Neal as Robin!

WAH
I think Will Smith would be a great batman, as for Robin get that guy who played his cosin in Fresh Prince of Belair. What was his name? What ever happend to him?
Carlton aka Alfonso Ribero or something.

I can see it now,
Will Smith in....

Batman.... He's Back and He's Black!


Shayne
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Patrick Johndrow said:
I voted for Adam West but what where they thinking when the had George Clooney play Bat Man? That was like one step up from PeeWee Herman.
Don't you go say'n that about my George!!!

Angie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,134 Posts
Angie B said:
Patrick Johndrow said:
I voted for Adam West but what where they thinking when the had George Clooney play Bat Man? That was like one step up from PeeWee Herman.
Don't you go say'n that about my George!!!

Angie
I am just saying that a pigeon chest wimp shouldn?t be cast as a superhero that?s all. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
I am just saying that a pigeon chest wimp
What???? What????? Pigeon Chest Wimp...... What the hell is that?????

Patrick,,, you'd kill to have a Pigeon Chest.......... If that's what Georgie has...........

I'm sorry Georgie is Just Damn Hot!!!!

Angie
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,856 Posts
Patrick Johndrow said:
Angie B said:
I am just saying that a pigeon chest wimp
What???? What????? Pigeon Chest Wimp...... What the hell is that?????

Patrick,,, you'd kill to have a Pigeon Chest.......... If that's what Georgie has...........

I'm sorry Georgie is Just Damn Hot!!!!

Angie

www.lenscrafters.com :wink:
Ya'll suck sooo bad.. To quote another pigeon chest...... :D

Angie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Hands down, if you follewed the comic, Clooney was the NFC Batman for this year or any other. He just embodied all the things that I (as a child) thought B.W. should be. However, Clooney would be best remembered IMHO in "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?"........ That movie was the best! :lol:... Oh and Will Smith (who has become quite the Sci Fi regular) belongs in the shoes of The Caped Crusader about as much as Oprah belongs on that bogus top 25 list..... This is just my opinion :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
822 Posts
None of the above.

The best Batman (according to my kids) is Larry Boy from the Veggie Tales cartoons. He saves Bumblyburg from Fibrilious Minimus a.k.a. the Little Fib. Junior Asparagus plays Larry Boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Apparently from what I've heard the best Batman is the new one... Christian Bale. Can't wait to see the new movie!!

Erica
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,427 Posts
Saw it last night, and it was excellent (except for Katie whatshername). Christian Bale wins my vote for best Batman, and I really liked Michael Keaton before.

And I *WANT* the Batmobile!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
I and my family went to see it also. Great movie, as allways you can see another one in the making. Let's go get the Joker. Christian Bale did a fine job. I would like to see him in the next one.

Terry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,345 Posts
We saw the new Batman Movie this weekend also and I liked Christian Bales as much as Michael Keaton. I think they did an excellent job of telling that story again.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top