RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It wont auto log me in!!! Whats the deal i know new server and all but what gives..... Then when i log in it says this : vBulletin Message
Invalid Redirect URL (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/index.php) In some sort of blue box....

·
Registered
181 Posts
i have the same problem. will have to do it when I get home though.

G

·
It is working for me I deleted it in my Favorites deleted cookies temp files and entered the site manually now it works.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
I didn't delete my cookies. I deleted my old bookmark, searched for the RTF in google, got to the main forum page, logged in, and then saved the new page as a bookmark. I'm logged in when I click on the bookmark.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gool lord!! Thanks got it now...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I have a new bookmark to the new link and still get the invalid redirect and it still doesn't keep me logged in even when checking that box.

G

·
I cleared everything manually entered the site , logged in, than set it to my favorites I dont know if that makes a difference but so far its working make sure you click the remember me box I did all that before setting it to my fav/bookmark.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
sounds like some people are experiencing the all to familiar ID-10-T error. Could also be a PEBKAC issue. :) ;) :p

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well it worked yesterday but now its not working again to day!!!!!!!!! Same crap I have resaved it to favorites and deleted all cookies......

See why we dont like change sometimes...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine will auto login to the main page, but as soon as I go into a particular forum, I have to re login again... And I always make sure to use the remember me function...

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Are you guys by chance using Internet Explorer 9??? I've seen others with the same issue using IE9.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts