I have been away from RTF for about a year due to a variety of issues and I can't believe this post is still on the opening page!!!
I'm not much of a hunter, but if I ever bag a poodle duck, it's going straight to the taxidermist.The original post is from 2005, making the subject dog now 10 years and 9 mouths old. He's gone from a young pup to a senior dog during the lifespan of this thread. I think it's time for "WILL NOT SEAT ON A DUCK - EPILOGUE"!!! I want answers to questions like:
1. Did the dog ever learn to seat on a duck? Did he respond differently to divers vs. poodle ducks?
2. Was the dog able to run 2 consecutive series of quads without delivering, and STILL have one mouth empty?
3. What titles did the dog earn? FCC? ACC? ADD?
4. Did the original poster ever fix that broken ALL CAPS key on his keyboard?
5. Did her ever return to this (or any) forum after seeing the kind of responses he got?
Inquiring minds want to know!