RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to those who volunteered at the WiAFTC HT this weekend. I was honored to be able to run my little buddy, Ice. He did well enough to pass both the Saturday and Sunday tests. I know how much I like seeing everyone elses pictures on here, so I thought that I would throw up some of my own for once. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
I would also like to thank the WAFTC club. A good friend of mine is visiting from Michigan and entered her two dogs in both Juniors. Now that wouldn't be a real big deal, except that she has a very severe heart condition that makes walking very difficult. I asked the marshals to just please give her the time she would need to get to the line and back. The club did so much more. They gave her a ride from her truck to the last holding blind for each series both days. Everyone made sure she was ok and did a great job of accommodating her. Thank you so much. Oh, and both dogs passed both days.

·
Registered
16,831 Posts
You have a very nice dog Will!

Carol, do you know who that guy was in the gallery heckleing me???:D

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Was this the event in Valders?? Or did they move it because the grounds were under water?? I would have like to attend (as a volunteer) but I had a wedding this past weekend I was standing up in.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Was this the event in Valders?? Or did they move it because the grounds were under water?? I would have like to attend (as a volunteer) but I had a wedding this past weekend I was standing up in.
Daniel- Wis Am have their own set of grounds so this test/O/H Qual was held there and not at Manitowoc. The MCKC test was a couple of weeks ago and yes...it was just a tad bit on the wet side. :) Our FT is coming up in a couple of months and we're also then having a junior/senior HT in the Fall (not finalized but up on EE now), so if your interested in coming down, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
yes I'd be interested in helping out in any way. I already own plenty of camo and knee boots!! I'll see if I can remember when those events come up. :)

We are currently taking a tracking class out at MCKC and spent the first couple weeks at the fairgrounds because the Valders ground was literally underwater!

·
Registered
895 Posts
I worked the hunt test in valders there was a spot on the last test that you needed more than knee boots

Darin was in chest waders to plant the blind:p;-)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Stan!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts