RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thank you for posting this. My spouse is a Sgt for our local department and it's nice to see that these hard working men and women are recognized for the positive work that they do in our communities and across the country.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
After 911 when everyone was running out and the first responders were running in ,I think the public understood. 1965-1996 retired.
K-9 officers from our dept as well as other depts in our area responded and assisted. Lets pray something like that never happens again. Members of our dept have been going to memorial week for some time now. One retired member is part of a cycling team that makes the trip to raise money for the families of fallen officers. Again, thank you to all that protect and serve.

Danny

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thank you to all of the officers that protect and serve!! I have a deep respect for all of you that serve our communities!

This year two names will be added to the Memorial Wall from my community. Sgt. Steven Kenner was the first ever killed in the line of duty in Bismarck, ND. Just a few months later Deputy Sheriff Bryan Sleeper died in the line of duty. My prayers go out to their family and friends as well as the family and friends of all fallen officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thanks for posting this. K9 handler here, been a rough year for our department already and only 5 months into it.... One of my good friends name will be added to that wall this week.

RIP Agent Francom... We miss you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts