·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy Wrangler yesterday and today...

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Very cool pics. I cant take the front on pics since I'm always running the dog- He is looking handsome.

·
Registered
376 Posts
LOL, I was expecting pictures of him as a puppy and now.

he looks crazed in the 5th picture.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
In that first pic, he kinda looks like your old Buzz dog. Both are very good-looking dogs. How's he bred?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FC-AFC Way-Da-Go Call of the Wild

X

AFC Andi's Black Magic

Is correct.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I love those action shots.
Can I hire you to take pictures of my daughter at her AAU Basketball tournaments?(15U) level
Sue

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love those action shots.
Can I hire you to take pictures of my daughter at her AAU Basketball tournaments?(15U) level
Sue

I am fair with dogs...not sure about BB pics :p

Thanks...I took some seat of the pants lessons from Mark Atwater. He is truly the best.

KF

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Nothing like the beauty of a labrador intent on the retrieve. They remind me of thouroughbred horses - even the ugly ones are beautiful.:)
(not saying Wrangler is ugly at all-he is a beautiful example from the pics Ive seen)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wish I had the camera earlier this week. He hit the water so hard on a water mark that he literally hydro-planed across the channel on his underside. When he made it across the channel he rolled as he came in contact with the bank!

I don't know that I have ever seen a dog with more crazed desire to get whatever is thrown for him...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts