RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting a new Chocolate male. The wife and I have settled on "Boone" but need registered name to go with it. A little background:
Litter from - HRCH Big K High Performance Jessica x SRS GRHRCH Riptides Ragin Red Bullsprig MH.
I live in Concord NC hunt and train local.
Family Wife: Lindsey Son: Easton Daughter: Ellie Jo

I have something in mind but I want to see what y'all come up with first.

Thanks
Jonathan

·
Registered
214 Posts
Off topic but good to see another NC man on here, I'm in Fayetteville, NC and do all my hunting at the outer banks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yea I love the outer banks, plan on moving there at some point (have a small place up there already). Lot's of awesome training areas if you know the island well enough

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting a new Chocolate male. The wife and I have settled on "Boone" but need registered name to go with it. A little background:
Litter from - HRCH Big K High Performance Jessica x SRS GRHRCH Riptides Ragin Red Bullsprig MH.
I live in Concord NC hunt and train local.
Family Wife: Lindsey Son: Easton Daughter: Ellie Jo

I have something in mind but I want to see what y'all come up with first.

Thanks
Jonathan
What do yall think about this. Boone NC is almost as far west in NC as you can get and Buxton is on Hatteras Island as far East as you can get in NC.

Either (Jessica's or Maulden's) Performing from Boone to Buxton's riptides "Boone"

Or something of that nature.

·
Registered
415 Posts
What do yall think about this. Boone NC is almost as far west in NC as you can get and Buxton is on Hatteras Island as far East as you can get in NC.

Either (Jessica's or Maulden's) Performing from Boone to Buxton's riptides "Boone"

Or something of that nature.
AKC allows 36 spaces , though I believe you can purchase more. UKC only allows 30, period. So if your pup is going to be dual registered and you want both registeries names to match, you will have to think "shorter". Otherwise, I love it!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AKC allows 36 spaces , though I believe you can purchase more. UKC only allows 30, period. So if your pup is going to be dual registered and you want both registeries names to match, you will have to think "shorter". Otherwise, I love it!
I havent thought about duel registration and a crude search showed that AKC allows 50 spaces. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Also I havent thought about duel registration. Will I have to register UKC if I plan to do any UKC hunt tests? Thanks

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I havent thought about duel registration and a crude search showed that AKC allows 50 spaces. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Also I havent thought about duel registration. Will I have to register UKC if I plan to do any UKC hunt tests? Thanks
You will have to register with UKC if you want to title the dog and accumulate points. Otherwise, you'll just be running for fun.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You will have to register with UKC if you want to title the dog and accumulate points. Otherwise, you'll just be running for fun.

Thanks for all of the help I think I've landed on;

Jess' Boone to Buxton Riptides "Boone"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts