RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if anyone knew what the age was of the youngest National Amateur Finalist handler? I know Ray Voight was a Finalist in the National Open at a very young age but was curious of National Amateur. I know Lauren Hays is 32 and was wondering if she may be the youngest?
Bobby

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
I think it was TJ Lindbloom with NFC AFC McGuffy...I think he was still in his twenties back in '79

but as for the National Amateur, have no idea...possibly Delma Hazzard

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Judy was 32 when she won the National Retriever Championship Stake with NFC San Joaquin Honcho

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Judy was 32 when she won the National Retriever Championship Stake with NFC San Joaquin Honcho
Very impressive!

·
Registered
577 Posts
The youngest handler that was a finalist in the National Amateur was 19 years old, Valerie Fisher (Walker). The youngest handler to win was the very first year (1957). He was a 21 year-old college student and ran his dad's NFC and thus produced the first NAFC-NFC.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The youngest handler that was a finalist in the National Amateur was 19 years old, Valerie Fisher (Walker). The youngest handler to win was the very first year (1957). He was a 21 year-old college student and ran his dad's NFC and thus produced the first NAFC-NFC.
Wow! Pretty cool for sure!

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
Very Cool!!! Thanks Junbe!!!

Angie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts