RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the best place to order Zinger Winger replacement parts? I need new rubbers, wiring harness, pouch bolt, and possibly a servo (not sure if it's good) down the road once I get electronics. I know I can order direct from them, just wondering if there were any better prices/ deals etc. out there that somebody knows about. Thanks, in advance!

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you watch around Thanksgiving and Christmas Zinger typically has a 2 for 1 sale on accessories as well as having a good sale on their wingers. I tend to but extra servos, carrying bags, wiring harness, etc. at this time so I always have a supply on hand. In the meantime if you need it now I typically use Gun Dog Supply, Dogs Afield, or Lion Country Supply. Gun Dog Supply tends to be my go to place because shipping is quick and they normally are quick to process. I also buy my winger tubing in bulk either from Gun Dog Supply or amazon. Again, always nice to have stuff on hand when you need it...

·
Registered
568 Posts
Zinger supports what we do!! They provide great service, offer donations and discounts to clubs, national events and end of year savings to individuals. IMO...support the companies directly that support us, because contrary to what everyone thinks, very few do!!

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
I order mine from Gundogsupply.com. ZW are great people to deal with but GDS has much better shipping (time and cost). Cost of the product should be the same.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone, for the responses. I ended up ordering parts directly from Zinger Winger and also got a great deal on a some 3" sport dog bumpers they were not going to continue to sell. Everything should be here by Friday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you watch around Thanksgiving and Christmas Zinger typically has a 2 for 1 sale on accessories as well as having a good sale on their wingers. I tend to but extra servos, carrying bags, wiring harness, etc. at this time so I always have a supply on hand. In the meantime if you need it now I typically use Gun Dog Supply, Dogs Afield, or Lion Country Supply. Gun Dog Supply tends to be my go to place because shipping is quick and they normally are quick to process. I also buy my winger tubing in bulk either from Gun Dog Supply or amazon. Again, always nice to have stuff on hand when you need it...
I'll keep that in mind! Thanks for the response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts